Thursday 16 July 2009

Is everybody ready?.......then we will begin

The time has come, everything is in place, the training has been done.

Start time tomorrow morning is 8.30 - 9am out side on the field next to St. Luke's School on Grange Lane South in Scunthorpe.

Anyone wishing to see us off if the could park in the road next to the Toyota Garage opposite, so as not to get in the way of the School Busses coming in.

Also watch this space, I will be updating the blog at every opportunity, with pictures, video and general chit chat.

Keep watching

4 comments:

  1. paul at flexi-hire16 July 2009 at 23:21

    Good luck boys. I hope mat's sat nav works ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've got every thing packed, and am just about to grease my sprocketts.... So I think that makes me ready. It's nice that the weather has turned out to see us off, the forecast is for a thunder-storm at around 10-11 and by the end of the day the wind will be gusting as 35-40 mph.... I think I may just hide in the van : ¬ O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you all know Tracy has been in touch and the audio piece Matt did with Minster FM will go out tomorrow between 8am and 1pm on the hour in the news bulletins. If you fancy a listen it's 104.7fm on online at www.minsterfm.com

    ReplyDelete